Thursday, December 25, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

If Santa didn't get their lists the first time they had another chance at Mike's firm's family party. I know katelyn had forgotten to tell Santa about the guitar she wanted the first time she had a chance to chat with him.




Tyler is fine on Santa's lap and then becomes afraid of him after. Crazy kid!

I love this picture! This is Brigham pointing to Santa and telling his Dad all about him.

2 comments:

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

So fun, Em! How are you feeling? So we are like 6 weeks apart? I hope you had a great Christmas! Are you feeling back to normal in Utah now? Where did you guys end up moving to? Utah County or up North? How is all of your family?

Marcia said...

LeGrand was very worried for Mike's nice silk tie next to Briggy's candy cane. That man and his "unsticky" obssesion.