Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Car Seat Canopies

I am just so excited about how easy these canopies are to make!!!!

This one is for Brook and Daniel and their little guy coming in January.


This is for Kellie and Scott's little girl coming in January

This is me (yikes) and Christian modeling the strap I made for Kellie's so she can use it as a "hooter hider" also- if she needs to. I made it from some alligator clips, D rings and extra material.

4 comments:

Susie Demke said...

Those are really cute! Are you selling them now? I really want one. So how can I buy one?

Blogful said...

You are so crafty and talented. Where did you learn that car seat cover thing? What a great idea!

Story Family said...

You are GREAT! I can't wait to use mine--it's beautiful. You are too kind and way crafty. And yes, I think Weston is going to appreciate a hooter hider this baby around. Ingenius!

Brook said...

You are incredibly talented. I love the material you chose for both of the canopies! I can't wait!!