Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Kates!!!


Our little Katelyn is getting so old and growing up fast!!
For her ninth birthday she wanted her ears pierced. She did it and she looks great!


Katelyn chose to have cake balls instead of a big cake.

We had to celebrate early b/c mom and dad are in Hawaii! Thanks Gma& Gpa for taking care of Kateyn!

3 comments:

Story Family said...

Happy Birthday, Ms. Katelyn! Aren't the kids getting too big too fast?

I CANNOT wait for the Hawaii posts. I hope your having a riot. I am jealous beyond belief--we are in the middle of historic blizzard conditions. The kids have had school cancelled ALL WEEK!

CK Black Family said...

Happy Birthday Katelyn! The earrings are fabulous! (and the cake balls too I might add).

Marcia said...

Katelyn is nine going on fifteen! She is such a loving big sister and a creative little genius. We love her!