The next week we had a picnic at Wheeler Farm. A great petting zoo type place. There were geese sitting on nests, billy boats, pigs, turkeys, cows, horses, rabbits, ducks, tractors, forts, pioneers houses, etc. Lots of fun animals and lots of birds- like we need to see any more of those!
The next week we went to Boondocks in Kaysville. For each "A" or "3" the kids got on their report cards they were given $ on their cards for games. I forgot my camera and then half way through our activities I realized I did have my iPod camera- oh well. We did a round of mini-golf and rode on the bumper boats to cool off. Then went inside for some more games. Katelyn won 1000 tickets on the big spinning wheel. Tyler won that last summer. Laser tag was supposed to be fun, but "there were too many big kids". I think everyone had fun, though most were sad because they couldn't get the cool prizes like Katelyn because they didn't have as many tickets. Note to self: don't trade tickets for prizes right before going home.
Then we went to Colorado- which is a very separate post. We have also been swimming at the rec center each week, Rocket park, played with friends and family.
This last week we went back to Wheeler Park and brought Dad along for our picnic this time.
We've seen lots of movies! The kids liked "Rio"

Mom and Dad liked "3 Idiots" and "True Grit"


We look forward to many more adventures!




1 comment:
Summer's off to a big hit! Gotta love it - play hard or go home!
Thanks for the movie tips - I'm putting those on my netflix queue.
Post a Comment