Sunday, August 21, 2011

FHE: Bowling

How many "stripes" do I have?

Was a question we were asked many times on Monday by Brigham. No matter how many times we told him they were called "Strikes" the little guy could not get it. He was so toot though- we didn't mind. Turns out our kids are bowlers like their dad- not their mom. Brigham tripled my score in the first game and then we won't even talk about my score in the second game.

Amy and Mike tied in the second game for 104.

I think a great time was had by all!


Christian behaved surprisingly well. Mike let him bowl with him the first try and he was done after that. Kates giving him a high five.





1 comment:

kelly said...

My kids all bowl way better than I do. I blame it on their practice with wii bowling.