Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happy 10th Ty!

Tyler is now in the double digits! 10 years has flown by. So did the week of Tyler's birthday. As I look for pictures ,and there are none, I am feeling kind of bad for this guy. He had a basketball game on the night of his birthday so we had to celebrate with donuts in the morning.



 

Another night of the week Tyler chose a friend and we went to jump at Get Air. They had a blast! Afterwards, we went to In N Out for dinner and strawberry shakes.

 
Survival pack from uncle caul and Aunt pippin
 
 


2 comments:

Lori and Brent said...

I love Tyler, he was one of the first that I met of the Black family, and he was so sweet. I also love how you make them feel so special on their big day:)

Marcia said...

Thanks for letting us have a glimpse into everyday life at the Black Family, Em! Those seemingly "ordinary" events are so extraordinary to those of us far away!