You guys do such great work! I drove by your place the other day and it looks exactly the same, except some potted trees on the drive way. Everyone loves your hard work!
HOLY COW! that was so much work. your husband is amazing. and you have such beautiful taste! your master bath, kitchen island/peninsula thing and brick deck were my favorites.
5 comments:
You guys do such great work! I drove by your place the other day and it looks exactly the same, except some potted trees on the drive way. Everyone loves your hard work!
Is this home? In Utah? It's beautiful.
Did you get my message?
Sus,
This was our home in FL that we just sold. Where did you leave your msg?
HOLY COW! that was so much work. your husband is amazing. and you have such beautiful taste! your master bath, kitchen island/peninsula thing and brick deck were my favorites.
On your facebook I think. I will e-mail you. Your home was gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do with the next.
Post a Comment