Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tyler Turns 4

Happy Birthday to Tyler! He made it all the way to 4 years old. We sure do love this little guy!

2 months old at Sea World


One Year Old



Silly 2 Year Old!






3 Years Old


Today Mom made him a Bowling Alley Birthday Cake
for his 4th Birthday (If you can't tell)

6 comments:

Blogful said...

I love that you say, "made it to his 4th..." because that is so Tyler. He'll always remember that bike biff too because of the bday right afterward. I've said it before, but you're going to have to watch out for the ladies when he's older. He is so DANG CUTE!

jennifer said...

happy birthday to your little guy.

cute idea for a cake too. it is the hugest cake i've ever seen! how many cake mixes was that?

Brook said...

Happy Bifday tyty! What a cute kid! And what an amazing cake. Where did you get that idea?!

CK Black Family said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! love, Ethan, Maggie, & Benj

Story Family said...

Happy Burfday, Tyler!! We really need to meet that fine young man. And that cake! Em, you never cease to amaze. I hope the whole family joined you to partake of some of that bowling goodness.

Susie Demke said...

Emily!
What a cute family! You guys do a lot. You're out in Utah now. I liked reading about your quirks. You parked like that in high school and the other things you mentioned are so "Emily" It made me laugh.
What up?