Saturday, April 11, 2009

Christian Morley Black

Born Saturday April 11,2009
8.3 lbs 20 inches
We were pleasantly surprised with a sweet little boy this morning! We thought we were having a girl for 9 months!
Surprise! Surprise!




14 comments:

Blogful said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a surprise. How fun. You look fabulous. How do you do it? Can't wait for more pictures of the little guy. Looks a lot like Amy I think.

jennifer said...

congrats you guys! wow, what a surprise - i thought those ultrasounds were almost 100% accurate these days. em, you look great for just going through labor. and your little christian looks like a denkers already! so happy for you.

Grandma Honey said...

Congratulations to you all!! He looks like you Emily! You gave birth the day before Logan and his wife had their babies!

MB said...

Congrats!!!! WOW I had to read the name over again.. I was like wait that sounds like a boy name? (nothing wrong if it was for a girl) But I had to do a double take. A little man. How sweet. You look awesome!!

But I have a boy TOO, after being told 9 months it was a girl. It is quite the surprise!! I know the feeling! :) You'll never 100% trust an ultrasound again. HAHA

HAPPY EASTER!!

Story Family said...

We are so happy for you guys! The three amigos will have so much fun together. Just like Dave, Dan, and Burnt all over again. Way to go!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Wow, Em...I too thought they never made mistakes on ultrasounds, that's crazy. He is a beautiful boy and you look fabulous! Congrats to your family!

Susie Demke said...

wow! I didn't know that even happened anymore with all these new fangled ultra sound machines. Well Congratulations and I do love the name. It's a good strong boy name.
My mom said if the baby comes around Easter the Easter Bunny brought it instead of the stork. Happy Easter! Congratulations again. Wonderful news.

Rey and Melanie said...

Oh my gosh that is crazy you ended up having a boy. AWESOME! He is very cute!! Yes, and I do think he looks like a Denkers too...of course thats what makes him so cute. :) You look great! Take Care

Gail Denkers said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is a cutie and such a pleasant surprise and addition for your family. Like so many before me, I too, think he looks like a Denkers. He's a fine looking young man! Glad to hear that all went well. Love you guys!

CK Black Family said...

What a cutie and the surprise of a lifetime! Love the name - solid! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

marian said...

WOW! Congratulations - he is very handsome. Happy recovery.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's the ultimate April Fool's Day joke--a few weeks late! He is really cute, and we are so happy for you!

Kristy said...

Wow! Congrats Em! What a beautiful boy. All our love, Kristy and fam.

EmmaJ said...

Congratulations!
That is a big surprise!