Monday, April 20, 2009

Tyler's First Soccer Game


Tiny Tots soccer has begun! Tyler was able to get on a team this spring and they had their first game this last Saturday. Tyler made a goal(in the other team's goal)! He was so excited when we got his shin guards this week that he even wore them to sleep.
The only pics I have of him playing is in video clips so I will have to get some new pics next week.



Ty is soooooo looking forward to next weeks game

4 comments:

Brook said...

I bet he will be good at soccer! He seems so coordinated and athletic! I love the pictures of your new little guy! I wish I could hold him right now! He looks like a clone of your other boys!!

Marcia said...

Go Tyler! Who cares which goal he kicks it in as long as he runs up and down the field and finds the ball a few times. . .

EmmaJ said...

I love that picture of Tyler at the top all decked out in his gear! He looks so grown-up.

The Blacks said...

Looks like Brigham is splitting the goal posts!