Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tyler Update

In June, Tyler gained a diploma and lost a tooth.
Ty was sad to have Kindergarten over with, but excited to be a first grader.He will have the same 1st grade teacher Amy had. It was a very cute program with lots of music and silly movements. I was really impressed with Miss Merrill and in the end I think Tyler forgave her for having a tattoo.
Afterwards we took some pictures with his friends. It just so happens that Henry and Caleb are also on his T-ball team this summer. I had a couple of moms come up to me and tell me their daughters thought Tyler was so nice and cute. Tyler requested to have his picture taken with this girl (I can't remember her name and Tyler is asleep so I can't ask him). Ahhh young love.


 
Posted by Picasa





This tooth was not ready to come out. At the end of May we all visited the dentist and Tyler just got it in his head it would be cool to lose a tooth. So he pushed and pulled and twisted until he got it pretty lose. The tooth still wasn't ready so Tyler endured a week or so and finally with Dad's help it gave up. I think next time he will let the tooth fall out when it is ready.
>
 
Posted by Picasa


Tyler is the best hitter on the team. If they could have home runs- he would be the Homerun King!
 
Posted by Picasa





After his last game his team went to dinner at the Pizza factory and the couch gave everyone a trophy
The coolest trophy ever!!

2 comments:

Blogful said...

What a big kid! Congratulations Tyler on all your success. (Is that a tattoo on your arm??!)

Marcia said...

Tyler is special, and we mean that in a very very good way! We love our Tyler.