and it is really hard to find time to be all alone at the computer. Jessie has a sixth sense for when I am at the computer and the older kids think I am doing absolutely nothing but staring at a screen so why not interupt me.
Thus I am trying to "ketchup" on all my blogging.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Catch Up
Life is really busy...
and it is really hard to find time to be all alone at the computer. Jessie has a sixth sense for when I am at the computer and the older kids think I am doing absolutely nothing but staring at a screen so why not interupt me.
Thus I am trying to "ketchup" on all my blogging.
and it is really hard to find time to be all alone at the computer. Jessie has a sixth sense for when I am at the computer and the older kids think I am doing absolutely nothing but staring at a screen so why not interupt me.
Thus I am trying to "ketchup" on all my blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment