On Memorial Day weekend we headed down to BYU. Mike had bought some tickets to see Arabian Nights, which was awesome! We took our trailer full of bikes and rode all around the old stomping grounds.
There were some new baby mallards in the pond by Heritage Halls. Which by the way are now being torn down. I think we got to see Horne Hall for the last time. Thinking back I wish I had taken some pictures of the construction.
We caught some of the BYU baseball games
Rode all around campus
Of course, we had to stop at the Creamery for some yummy treats!
Jessie throwing a fit in the middle of the WILK. This is her new thing. When she doesn't llike what you are doing or where you are going she flips and flops on the floor like a fish.
Always good fun to go to BYU! Love that place!
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment