9.27.08 Adam's Falls is up a canyon just north of Fruit Heights, UT.
Fall has begun and the leaves are starting to turn colors on the mountain. We got up early and started before the sun came over the mountain. It took us two hours to get to the falls. We followed the stream most of the way and climbed up lots of rocks. The kids were troopers! Took us 1 hour to get down and we even got to see a horse on the way out. The weather was perfect and the surroundings were breathtaking.
P.S. We hiked these falls when we first got our Kelty backpack and Katelyn was 4 months old. 7 years ago!

3 comments:
Great pictures! I think I am seeing the Black's Christmas card...
Those top two family pictures should be blown up and framed.
Is that the same hike we went with you on? I remember fretting the entire time because Weston looked so uncomfortable in his little front carrier when really he slept soundly the whole trip.
Kellie,
That is the same hike you went on. When we got home we got out the scrapbook to show Kate the last time she had been to the falls. West and kate were just babes and I think Curt and Kris were dating.
Post a Comment