Loving it here in Bountiful, but there are some things I miss about Florida
#1 All the way is PUBLIX.
Where shopping is a pleasure!!!
Publix Rootbeer
Publix Cream Soda
Publix Sherbet (all flavors)
Publix Birthday Ice cream
ALL Publix Ice Cream
Publix Creamy Vanilla Yogurt (for our smoothies)
Publix Produce
Publix Free Balloons at check out
Publix Buy One Get One Free deals
You don’t know what a good thing you’ve got until you’ve lost it!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, I had no idea Publix was such a rare gem. And here I was missing Macy's and Food 4 Less! The grass is always greener I guess. You did introduce me to their sherbet, which rocks.
I'll take pictures the next time I am there so you can reminisce.
yeah I think if I left Florida I would miss publix too!!! It would kill me almost. HAHAH I just got done making my grocery list for publix tomorrow. Great BOGO sales of course.
But you guys have other stores that are better than here. For one, your albertsons are far better than ours here.. better sales. its a different region so you get better stuff. Cheaper. :) Still.. their icecream is pretty good ;)
HUGS!!
Post a Comment